Pipe Fabrication may be field or modular based within industry sectors as diverse as Pharma to Oil/Gas, from Biotech to Power.
Welding Processes include:
- STT / GMAW – Surface Tension Transfer (open root welding)
- FCAW – Flux Cored Arc Welding
- SMAW – Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SAW – Submerged Arc Welding
- Orbital Welding – Open / Closed Head
All welders are dual certified to ASME Boiler & Vessel Pressure Code (section IX) and the equivalent European Standards BS EN 287/288.
Welding preparation and procedures are done in accordance with ANSI Code B31.3 for Pressure Piping.